In the current climate, we ask patrons and staff alike to respect the current restrictions outlined by the NSW Government. Here is what you can expect and a guideline for all patrons.
The NSW Government has mandated the following Vaccination Requirements.
Please note, all venues in NSW, by law, must abide by the below in accordance with NSW Public Health Order.
– Only those that are 16 and over that are fully vaccinated and those with medical exemptions will have access to licensed venues.
– Non-vaccinated young people aged under 16 will be permitted to attend hotels in the company of a responsible adult who is fully vaccinated and a member of their household.
Therefore, it is a government mandate that both patrons and staff will be fully vaccinated as a condition of entry and employment at all licensed premises upon reopening.
Under the NSW Public Health Order, the below are conditions of entry into all licensed venues:
– Mask wearing; masks will remain mandatory for patrons and front of house staff in indoor areas of hotels.
– Only hospitality staff will be required to wear a mask when outdoors.
– Children aged under 12 will not need to wear a mask indoors.
– Our indoor event spaces will be subject to 1 guest per 4sqm capacities, servicing food & beverage to seated patrons only.
– Our outdoor event spaces will be subject to 1 guest per 2sqm capacities, ability to service food & beverage while patrons are both seated and standing.
– All guests will be required to utilise the Service NSW QR check in process at the point of entry to all venues and event spaces.
If you have been in close contact with a recent known case, or have cold/flu like symptoms – we request you get tested and join us another time.
What We’re Doing For You
Sanitation – sanitation stations available to all patrons and all surfaces and tables thoroughly sanitised after each visit.
Space – we are adhering to the restrictions around total guests per space and per square meter.
Signage – increased signage and safety distance markers.
Face Masks – all staff wearing face masks in line with government regulations.
Staff – as per the Public Health Order, by law, all staff must be fully vaccinated.