We’re giving you one of our most famous recipes so you can enjoy a little bit of SBCC at home!
Seafood lover? You are going to love our famous Blue Swimmer Crab Spaghetti. Rich with delicious, fresh flavours you’ll be surprised at how simple it is to make this at home.
What you’ll need:
45g blue swimmer crab meat
handful cherry tomatoes
30g prawn bisque
2 garlic cloves, crushed
pinch of chilli flakes
tbsp unsalted butter
tbsp bread crumbs
splash of olive oil
parsley to garnish
What to do:
1. Heat olive oil in a pan, sauté garlic
2. Mix in crab meat, tomatoes, chilli, salt, cook for 5 minutes stirring frequently
3. Add prawn bisque and bring to a simmer
4. Boil a pot of salted water, add spaghetti, cook until al dente
5. Add pasta to crab meat and stir with butter
6. Plate, top with bread crumbs, parsley, lemon wedge. Enjoy!